- Directly involved in securing 3.1GW+ of currently live projects
- Direct involvement in 1.3GW+ of complete M&A transactions
- Leveraging analytics and strategic insight for client success
Our clients energise the world - we energise their journey
Chris’s unique strategic approach and commercial knowledge has been incredibly valuable to us and not just within the advisory brief.
Why Foundation Collective?
- We take our industry knowledge and make impactful, contract-winning content
- We don’t try to be ‘marketing’, we stick to digital only
- You don’t need to handhold us on terminology or industry understanding
- We believe novel commercials and telling your story should be fun
- We limit clients annually to ensure our focus is on you
- We won’t stop till you cry, laugh or both all while seeing big results
Being an industrial company, it's extremly valueable to work with someone who just "gets" the business while at the same time being able to challenge your key messages to customers. Chris and his team have delivered everything we needed and more and their speed and flexibility is unique in the business!
We help you make smart, informed decisions and then we help you tell the world about it.
- Typical corporate can be super boring, it doesn’t have to be
- Bespoke, unique approach to every project giving you a competitive edge
- Creative combined with deep domain knowledge makes our results exceptional
- No explaining terminology or the industry
- Track record of impactful results
- So your focus can be on growth not admin
- Industry knowledge means we know what not to do and say
- Our industry focus means we have unparalleled footage and materials
- Our track record in industry is transparent
Our team is a collective of leaders in their craft
- Commercial consultancy
- Strategic advisory
- Marketing strategy
- Web design & development
- Videography & video production
- Content marketing
Chris quickly became our trusted in-country lead, bringing his expansive knowledge base and strategic approach whilst tactfully securing our project interests